Are you wondering how to go on after the death of someone you love?
Do you have mixed feelings about certain holidays like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day?
Are you longing for healing, peace, and a new sense of order in your world?
This practical guide provides training in grief resilience, which is actually a skill set that can be learned, practiced, and incorporated into your life.
Written by a licensed clinical social worker who is also a bereaved mother, the book presents a unique system of coping with death that combines insights from both her professional background and personal experience. This approach builds grief resilience and transforms the reader from heartache to healing, wellness, and growth.
Losing someone you love can be a devastating experience. It is often excruciatingly painful and hard to wrap your mind around. Trying to take in the reality of death and then figuring out how to move forward can leave you overwhelmed, shattered, heartbroken, and frightened. And because it feels impossible to accept the unacceptable, we learn by osmosis to put misery on the back burner and pretend we’re mostly okay.
But we’re not okay; this is not business as usual. We’re left with that burning question:
“How do I go on?”
The 4 Facets of Grief is a fresh approach to navigating loss and death, incorporating the most current thinking on resilience and growth.
You will learn:
• Techniques for accepting the unacceptable
• Ways of rebuilding your world and reclaiming hope
• How to create meaning in difficult times
• Self-care routines to increase your energy, focus, and ability to relax
Each section includes descriptive stories that illustrate the concept and skill-building suggestions for the reader to practice.
By following the guidance in this book, you will:
• feel more resilient
• utilize better coping strategies
• create greater serenity than you ever thought possible
• notice improved relationships
• reintegrate peace and joy
• increase your self-confidence, realizing that you now have the tools to face adversity and create your own new reality
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Get This How To & Advice Book From Amazon.
Visit the Author’s Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Author’s Twitter page.