Maui: Ten Ways to Enjoy the Best Food, Beaches and Locations While on Vacation (Part of the Paul G. Brodie Seminar Book Series) shows how you can enjoy the best of Maui with the most up to date information.
What if you could plan the best vacation possible to Maui? What if you could have an incredible vacation in Maui with a few simple steps? Imagine waking up in Maui with the best guide possible to enjoy the best Food, Beaches, and Locations while on Vacation in Paradise.
Amazon bestselling author, Paul G. Brodie, in his sixth book, covers ten ways to enjoy the best of Maui.
Here are a few things that you will get out of Maui.
In this book, you will learn.
• Where you should consider staying in Maui
• How to book your Flights and Car Rental at the Best Price
• How to find the best places to complete your Grocery Shopping and enjoy Hawaiian foods that Paul personally recommends while in Maui
• Where to find the best Restaurants, Food Trucks, and Desserts across Maui with the most current restaurant listing and reviews in the longest chapter of the book
• Where to find the best Beaches and Snorkeling
• Where to find the perfect Beach that Paul found on his 2016 vacation to Maui that is ideal for Relaxing and Snorkeling
• Where to find the best place to find Souvenirs (hint, it is only open one day a week)
• How to enjoy the best Excursions to the Haleakala Crater and Road to Hana on your own without paying the high tour fees
• How to explore the Upcountry and Paia
• What items you should bring in regards to Cameras, Underwater Cameras, High Definition Video Cameras, and other items to maximize your memories while in Maui
• BONUS: Travel Guide that includes Maps of Maui, Travel Tips, Grocery Shopping Lists, Map of Maui Beaches and Snorkeling Guide, Ranking of Paul’s Favorite Maui Restaurants and Food Trucks, and additional maps of Haleakala National Park and The Road to Hana
• BONUS: Multiple pictures included in the book that feature Sunsets, Beaches, some of the best Food and Desserts from Maui’s top Restaurants, Food Trucks, and Shave Ice
• BONUS: Find out about one of the best iPhone and Android app’s to download to utilize while driving across Maui
• BONUS: Learn about the best way to withdraw cash while in Maui without having to pay bank fees and how much cash back each store will give you
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Get This How To & Advice Book From Amazon.
Visit the Author’s Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Author’s Twitter page.
“Quick and inexpensive reads for self-improvement, a healthier lifestyle, and book publishing”
Four time Amazon bestselling author, Paul Brodie believes that books should be inexpensive, straightforward, direct, and not have a bunch of fluff.
Each of his books were created to solve problems including living a healthy lifestyle, increasing motivation, improving positive thinking, and how to help authors publish and market their books.
What makes Paul’s books different is his ability to explain complex ideas and strategies in a simple, accessible way that you can implement immediately.
Paul is lifelong learner and educator and earned an M.A. in Teaching from Louisiana College and B.B.A. in Management from the University of Texas at Arlington.
In his spare time he loves to read and write books, travel (especially to Las Vegas although he doesn’t gamble), and is an avid sports fan.
He resides in Arlington, TX and can be reached at Brodie@BrodieEDU.com and www.BrodieEDU.com for speaking, coaching, and consulting opportunities.