If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty coping with their anger, this useful and practical book is the first place to turn to for help. With its clear, evenhanded approach, this book shows you
• Why you handle anger the way you do
• Positive ways to manage anger
• How to speak up strongly and effectively
• Effective ways to handle frustration and resolve conflicts
• How to set limits and say no to unreasonable demands
• Practical ways to cope with stress, embarrassment, and shame
• How to relate your feelings to others without losing your cool
Whether you have an explosive temper or are brooding over suppressed anger, the questionnaires, step-by-step exercises, and strategies outlined in Anger: Taming the Beast will teach you how to change the way you experience and express anger.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Get This Non Fiction Book From Amazon.
Visit the Author’s Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Author’s Twitter page.